The 2015 Radio Disney Music Awards held Saturday night at the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles. The family-friend event was hosted by Zendaya, and included performances by Fifth Harmony, Becky G, Tori Kelly and several others.
Other celebrities spotted at the event include The American Idol judge – Jennifer Lopez, former Miss USA – Olivia Culpo in a metallic green Balmain minidress, Nick Jonas, Kelly Osbourne, Carly Rae Jepsen and more. Nick Jonas and girlfriend Olivia Culpo looked great together on the red carpet.
Ariana Grande was the big winner of the day, carting away several trophies for Best Female Artiste, Best Song of The Year (with Iggy Azalea) and Radio Disney’s Most Talked About Artist.
Check out some red carpet photos and the list of complete winners list below!
Complete List of Winners:
- Hero Award: Jennifer Lopez
- Best Music Group: Fifth Harmony
- Best Male Artist: Ed Sheeran
- Best Female Artist: Ariana Grande
- Song Of The Year: Ariana Grande ft. Iggy Azalea, “Problem”
- Best Crush Song: Sabrina Carpenter, “Can’t Blame a Girl for Trying”
- Fiercest Fans: Fifth Harmony
- Best New Artist: Charli XCX
- Catchiest New Song: Becky G, “Shower”
- Artist With the Best Style: Becky G
- Best Song That Makes You Smile: Maroon 5, “Sugar”
- Best Song To Rock Out To With Your BFF: Bea Miller, “Young Blood”
- Best Song To Dance To: Taylor Swift, “Shake It Off”
- Best Breakup Song: Selena Gomez, “The Heart Wants What It Wants”
- Best Collaboration: Demi Lovato ft. Cher Lloyd, “Really Don’t Care”
- Radio Disney’s Most Talked About Artist: Ariana Grande 5