10 Revelations about Kim Kardashian from her Rolling Stone Magazine’s Cover Story!
As with all things Kim Kardashian-West, her new interview and cover shoot with Rolling Stone magazine has fired up the internet. The Keeping Up With The Kardashians star, fashion icon and astute business woman sat down with the magazine’s contributing editor Vanessa Grigoriadis to talk about growing up various topics including growing up during the OJ Simpson trial, her views on Kanye West not being part of the reality TV show, and other things people don’t know about her, such as being a feminist.
Key highlights from her cover story are:
1. Kim says she can be called a feminist.
2. Kim discovered her stepfather dressed in a woman’s clothing in the garage when she was 22 years old, which happens to be 12 years before the former Bruce Jenner announced ‘her’ gender transition to the world.
3. The most rebellious thing Kim did as a youngster was secretly marrying o music producer Damon Thomas at age 20.
4. Kim and Kanye are “definitely opposites” and she respects his desire not to appear on Keeping Up With the Kardashians reality TV show.
5. Kim Kardashian ‘s sex tape did not bring her closer to Paris Hilton, who had a similar experience
6. Kim Kardashian eventually found out who leaked the tape.
7. Kim says her brother Rob exited the spotlight because he got too heavy.
8. Kim was living with her father, Robert Kardashian, who happened to be O.J. Simpson attorney during the athlete’s murder trial in 1994.
9. Kim dated Michael Jackson’s nephew, TJ as a teenager and it was her first experience in an interracial relationship, but definitely not the last.
10. Kim loves Music, which is a huge part of her life
To read more about her cover story, pick up the latest issue of the Rolling Stone magazine!
Source: Rolling Stone