The importance of photographs in this present information technology age cannot be overemphasized and as such, the need to always look good in the pictures continues to be on the rise. The growth and proliferation of social networking apps have also aided in making the sharing of pictures easier, hence, increasing their relevancy as an image and communication tools.
Anyway, to ensure you always look fab and attractive in your photographs, image experts have recommended these 5 tricks:
1) Add a daub of color. There are days you may not look vibrant on camera. Compensate it with colors. Ladies can use colorful lipstick, rosy cheek blush or colorful scarf. Guys can brighten up the usual single-colored suit by adding a sharp color square to the suit.
2) Avoid the drab background. Make sure the background will not spoil your picture. A dull background can work against you even if you are nicely dressed. Choose a background with a color different from that of your hair and outfit. Make sure there are also no awkward images behind you.
3) Angle is important. Using reflected lights, Cameras can convert your 3D image to 2D on pictures, thereby flattening the shape of your pictures. A tilt can also bring all the difference in the way you are viewed in pictures. If you are not sure of the perfect angle that works for you, practice one in front of your mirror. Once found, try to stick to that angle whenever you pose in front of the camera.
4) Laugh even if it is fake. Laughing can make a lot of difference in the way you look on camera because it often brings out the natural side of you with eyes lit up and you looking adorable, and really, who doesn’t look nicer when they exhume happiness?
5) Practice your perfect Selfie. Selfies are increasingly important in social network and image-sharing platforms. Buy a Kootek, an extendable wireless bluetooth monopad selfie stick, if necessary. Attach it to your smartphone and start practicing right away.