In an article titled, “Twelve reasons to support Jonathan” and published in the current edition of “Villascope”, the State House’s in-house magazine in Abuja, the Presidency stated 12 reasons why Nigerians MUST re-elect President Goodluck Jonathan for another term of four years in the forthcoming March 28 presidential election as reported by Punch.
The 12 reasons cited include the following:
- Success with road construction made by the current administration,
- Railway rehabilitation,
- Airports remodeling,
- Agricultural sector transformation,
- Increased access to education,
- Increased access to housing,
- Better power supply,
- Improved water supply,
- Improved health facilities,
- Reformed security infrastructures,
- Economic transformation and
- Increased Nigerians’ participation in downstream oil sector.
Read the full report HERE!