Violet Iles, 25, and David Long, 32 reportedly died last month while having sex in a parked car, when carbon monoxide began leaking into the vehicle through a rusty exhaust pipe, according to Cosmopolitan.
The couple had turned the vehicle on because it was a chilly night.
Long’s brother told WPCO-TV he found the bodies while walking his children to their school bus stop.
“I pulled him out and I tried to do CPR on him, and the paramedics tried to talk me through it over the phone,” Kevin Long said.
Authorities have advised anyone who plans to spend a long period of time in a parked vehicle to roll down the windows or turn off the vehicle.
Photo Credit: Evoke