Bobbi Kristina’s Family addresses Rumors that she will be taken off Life Support on Whitney Houston’s Anniversary!
Tomorrow, February 11, 2015 will be the third anniversary of Whitney Houston’s death and several conflicting reports have been circulating on the Internet regarding plans to pull Bobbi Kristina Brown off life support on her late mother’s anniversary. In a statement released by Bobby Brown’s Lawyer, the family called out news media who had been spreading widespread reports that the family plans on turning off the ventilator keeping Bobbi Kristina alive tomorrow.
Without divulging additional information about the current situation of Bobbi Kristina, Bobby Brown’s family released an official statement to dispel the rumors, while specifically blasting the “false reports from news media such as Daily Mail (UK), TMZ, The National Enquirer, and The Atlanta Journal Constitution for publishing articles based on unnamed “sources.”
Read the full statement below:
“We support the candlelight vigil for Bobbi Kristina. The Brown family is amazed by the love and support from all that attended.” Said Christopher Brown of Brown & Rosen LLC, legal counsel for Bobby Brown. “However the false reports that continue to appear in print and on the internet are egregious, false and will be dealt with at an appropriate time. In particular, the false reporting of TMZ, The National Enquirer, The Atlanta Journal Constitution and the Daily Mail (UK) citing, police sources, family sources and Bobby Brown himself, will receive my attention. The desire to be “first” has clouded the judgment of many reporters as they forgo accuracy. This is a criminal investigation and the integrity of that process requires silence.” Brown added.
“We continue to request privacy in this matter. We thank everyone that supported the vigil for Bobbi Kristina. God is hearing our prayers,” said Bobby Brown.