Summer is here and so is the 90-degree weather, which makes us change our clothing styles to wearing minis, sleeveless tops, breezy fabrics etc., which makes us instantly forget about attempting to wear leather outfits!
But, if done right while taking a cue from the celebs, you can still beat the summer heat while donning some of your favorite leather outfits!
Check out 5 ways of rocking leather in the summer without going through the heat exhaustion, according to E! News:
1. Invoke Beyoncé’s boldness by flaunting florescent leather shorts:
2. Take a cue from Jamie Chung’s summer-appropriate cutout frock, which brings the perfect amount of edge to a sexy ensemble!
3. Consider Michelle Monaghan’s pleated mini dress which allows for movement while making a nice summertime outfit!
4. Try on a leather miniskirt!
5. Opt for the cooler cousin of a leather jacket —the vest— which pairs-so perfectly with your maxis!
Photo Credit: E! News